Monday 11 March 2013

Jersey continued

Must get out and take some piccies in the snow soon. Meanwhile I've got my Andes neck roll in Debbie Bliss's Andes to complete as well as Anniken's pretty little shawlette, Mar Menor, knitted in Botany Lace and a random misplaced rib scarf I'm knitting in 2 strands of Angel Prints together because a ball got tangled in some luggage and is a brilliant easy knit.

We're so proud of our son here working as a PWC accountant surviving his first busy season working from 8.00pm until after midnight most days. He is so mature now and took his parents out for a delicious seafood meal last night at the Navigator seafood restaurant at Rozel overlooking an exciting Atlantic sea.

I love to watch the lashing waves while my husband just thinks puke!1

No comments:

Post a Comment